Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 2 August 2021

My dad birthday card!!



This is my card for my dad's birthday.



My dad is a golfer !!!

This card is make from a set of laying stencils in the diamonds from Crafters Companion in the blues. I have added the silhouttes golfer oval. To finish added a touch of the dark blue ink around the edges of the layer & oval. Matted on to dark & light blue, To finish added the die cut sentiments & matt blue drops,

Thanks for looking 

 I have added this card into




6 comments:

Ginny said...

Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is awesome. All the best!
--- DT - Gina Ang ---
Clever Dexter Challenge #20 - Use A Stencil

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Thank you for joining us over at Clever Dexter Challenge. Good luck and hope to see more of your creations! - DT Marj

Vickie Y said...

Fun masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

CoyKoiCrafting said...

Fantastic design! Thank you for joining us over at the Clever Dexter blog!
-Samantha, Clever Dexter DT

Roberta Cercato said...

Thanks for taking part in the Clever Dexter Challenge.
Your project is really beautiful!
Good luck and hope to see you again next month!
Roberta DT Clever Dexter

excopic said...

Congratulations for this beautiful card and good luck! Thank you for playing with us this month at Clever Dexter Challenge We are waiting for you in the next one! - DT Irene - Clever Dexter Challenge