Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 27 August 2021

Digi Doodle DAY!!

 

Here is my card for today!!



This is the cute stormi-vega.

I have gone with the blues & orange for her. Coloured with alcohol pens, gold glitter & white gel pen. She cut out & matted on to the scallop sand coloured paper. All on pattern papers & more of the sand card. My extras are the fit flops,flowers,sentiment,pearls & orange bow to finish.


Thanks for looking 

Come & join us FB group is HERE


I have added this card into

abitmoretimetocraft

createfulheartcards.

worldwideopendesignteam

creativecrafterschallenge

6 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling card and love the colors you used they look great together. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Anonymous said...

Very very cute and pretty creation. love the coloring!

Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
Createful Heart Design
Diana DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous project Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/