Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 15 August 2021

LeAnn 101 world

                                                         Hi here is my cute card for today!!



I have used the cute phoebe.

She coloured in with tri blends,white gel pen & glitter pens !!. I have cut her out with a oval die & matted on to the purple foil & lilac card. Then using the largest die made a shape card. My extras are the dry clay mushroom which I have painted & added lots of glitter,die cut sentiment & pearls,

Thanks for looking 


I have added this card into


pinkgemchallengeblog.

disdigidesignschallenge

cutecardthursday.

worldwideopendesignteam

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful shaped card, I love the mushrooms!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just gorgeous nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Nathalie said...

So sweet & adorable card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx