Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 27 March 2012

BARBARA BUNNY

This is a card I have make for a Easter card challenge on Crafter Cafe for robyn-s-fetish.


She has been designed by Susan at robyns fetish.
She is lovely coloured her with promarkers & my glitter gel pens. Cut her out & layered on to a scallop circle which I cut out with a spellbinder die.  Then using Lavender distress ink around the inside of the circle & on the card stock. Then added some mulberry flowers pearls & a sentiment.

I hope you like it.

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Your card is beautiful and so very delicate. Love the design and your image is just very cute.
Love Sandra xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card, cute & cheerful x

Kate M said...

Lovely card
Kate
x

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely look for this design. :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, love the bunny!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

This is soo cute I love the image. Chris xx

Vee Cassidy said...

a beautiful card, love the lavender and that image is refreshing Vee xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So cute, love the colours
Lindsay xx