Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 4 March 2012

GINGERLOFT CHALLENGE IS...

SPRING


This is one of tami beautiful digi. So coloured her in with promarkers. Added glitter to the butterflies. Then make some paper roses & punch out some blue butterflies.

I hope you like it & will join in the challenge.

I'v entry this card in to

kennykkraftygirlzchallenges bloom-and-grow

thepaperplayers spring-has-sprung

crafts4eternity

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow! So pretty. This image just cries out for coloring and you did such a nice job. You made the paper roses? They are so professional. By the way, you can find me at www.pinkposhcards.com/blog now. Please be one of my followers!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Tracey this is awesome. Love what you have done with the image and the flowers are fabulous too.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Ann Schach said...

What a gorgeous card! You have colored this beautiful image perfectly! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

pinky said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Sherry Eckblad said...

very nice flowers on your card. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week.

Heidi said...

When I think Spring, I definitely think butterflies and flowers and you have captured both of those in your card. Love all of the 3D elements and my most favorite are those beautiful paper-flowers! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Players for our Spring challenge!

~Heidi

Susie Little said...

Lovely card, Thank you for playing along with "Bloom & Grow" at KKKG's xx

jaydee said...

Lovely details with the butterflies and flowers and you colored your image beautifully. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous ethereal image and beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Lesley said...

Such a beautiful image and the flowers are a lovely, springy accent! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Wenda said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

Hugs Wenda