Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 18 March 2012

GINGERLOFT CHALLENGE

This week at Gingerloft we are going with the theme HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I used the lovely fairy on the unicorn which Tami has designed. So coloured her with promarkers added lavender distress ink around the edges. Matted on to purple card then on to some LOTV flower backing paper. Added some ribbon roses that I've made, then a sentiment &  purple jewels in the corners.
I hope you like it & will join in this time.

I'VE ENTRY THIS CARD IN TO
birthdaysundaes.-animal-birthday-card

onestopcraftchallenge-handmade-flowers.

squigglestamps.-birthday-bash.

6 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful card x

Louise Welsh said...

lovely card and colours. louise xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love unicorns!
Im just learning to color. I hope I do as good as you when I am finished learning!

I started a new challenge on my blog would love for you to stop by sometime and play!

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us at One Stop Cards this week
Love Jan
xx

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is so stunning! Great birthday card!
Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Gorgeous image and papers, the roses are fabulous too. thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at squiggles. hugs heid x