Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 9 March 2012

MY MUM'S MOTHER'S DAY CARD

This is my card for my mum. She loves oriental so I used a image from tami at GINGERLOFT one of my design team. So coloured her in with promarkers matted on to black card & used a My Craft Studio backing paper. Then added a big pink paper rose & the sentiment to finish it off.

I hope you like it & hop mum does too!!.

I've entry this card in to

doitwithdigischallengel

crafts4eternity

craftycatzweeklychallenge

lexiscreationsers

10 comments:

Celias said...

Aww its lovely Tracy and i am sure your mum will like it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tami said...

Oh she will love it!!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card tracy ,so pretty and i am sure your mum will treasure it
thsnks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck
tracey x

Sheila said...

Such a pretty feminine card and perfect for our challenge over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days. Thanks for joining us, Sheila:)X

lindyloo said...

such a fab card thank you for joining us at crafty catz

linda x

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is lovely, I am sure she will love it. I would also like to ask if you would come over to my blog? There is some news there for you. Vee xx

Unknown said...

This is lovely , I really like the oriental cards I have lots of embellishments , makes me want to make one . Lovely Card
Hugs Elaine

pinky said...

I just love this card Tracey. Thanks for joining us at C4E this time.
Pinky

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card with the spring pinks! I am sure your Mum 's going to love it.Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. Do come again!