Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 7 March 2012

My little Angel !!

This is a lovely image from digitaldelightsbyloubyloo
I've coloured in using my promarkers & added some crystal glitter to the wings,bows in her hair & the halo.
Then added some white lace & purple ribbon.
Layered on to purple & lilac card & rounded off the edges.



I'v entry this card in to
craftyboots glitter

11 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

So cute x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colours and the image is fab :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

This is sooo cute loving the colour too. Chris xx

Marie said...

Oh that's a cutie and great choice of colours :)

Louise Welsh said...

love your card, its fab. louise xx

Unknown said...

Sweet card, great image! Jo xxx

pickle said...

Aww how cute!
kerry x

Lynne B said...

Modelled on me I'm sure hahaha - it's really lovely xx

Kate M said...

really cute!
Love
Kate
xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet little image and I love the colours you have made your card in.

Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image Tracey.........what a happy little face . Lovely card.
Hugs Elaine