Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 4 March 2012

Mother's Day Card

Hi another post from me today! This is a lovely stamp from STAMPAVIE, a Sarah Kay Love Nature. So colour her in with promarkers. Then made some small paper roses in purple glitter paper & yellow gingham paper. Then matted on to silver mirror. Used a spellbinder die. Then added a purple stripe background & added the sentiment. I hope you like it.

I'v entry this card in to


8 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the purple and yellow together and the image is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Cliona Larkin said...

Such a pretty card. Love your roses.

melsanford said...

Beautiful mother's day card! Love the colour scheme! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Mother's day card Tracey! I love the colours purple and lemon together they work so well. The flowers are amazing.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

that is so pretty hunnie, love the colours they really go together xx

Carole said...

You might like this poem about mothers http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/12/random-quotation-spot.html

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful card, Tracey, I love the colours and the image is lovely. Vee xx

Susie said...

Great card - love the flowers! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x