Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 24 March 2012

New Challenge from DITZYS BABY

This week are Ditzys the theme is BABY!!

So we have two sponsors this time, one is robynsfetish & the other is sassystudiodesigns.

So I've have made cards from both

The first is Catherine from Robyns fetish. Coloured her in with promarkers,added pretty pink backing papers. Added some extra baby embellishments ,some pink stones & the sentiment.

The next is from Sassy Studio the Mother to be range. A gorjuss image coloured with promarkers & using my spellbinder dies, cut out the image & the matting & laying with red & dark pink card. Make some paper roses in the same card stock & the leaves. To finish her off added pearls in the middle of the flowers & added a sentiments which I stamp out &  embossing with dark pink embossing powder.


I hope you like these cards & will join us this time x

4 comments:

Celias said...

Lovely cute card , Mummy love you this much xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Tracey .Both lovely cards .Cute image on first card and love those flowers on the second ..

Dawn said...

Super cards, love them both!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Both cards are lovely. well done. xx