Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 6 March 2012

MY HUSBAND 'S ANNIVERSARY CARD

This is my husband wedding anniversary card, we've been married 10 years on Monday. So making a anniversary card for a man is not easy so I've gone down the funny route.

This is a lovely image by Tami at Gingerloft one of my design teams. So coloured in using promarkers. Added some gold gliding on the stars & belt. Then added red & blue backing papers.

I hope you like it.

I've entry this card in to

herecometheboys-supercomiccartoon-heros

9 comments:

Celias said...

Great card and fantastic colouring xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fab card Tracey, Lovely vibrant colours. Love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Marie said...

Brilliant - full of energy! MxXx

Louise Welsh said...

wow a superhero, great card. louise xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic card, love the image and the bold colours
Lindsay xx

Di said...

Wow Super!! love your card. Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

totally love it! love the bright colours to give it a real superhero feel Vee :{} vee xx

Anonymous said...

This is Fantastic! Love the image and the lovely bold colours! thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Teresa said...

He's a strong looking character, brilliant card! thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys Super hero challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Teresa x