Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 2 November 2015

CHRISTMAS WITH A ART BY MIRAN



This card is for the Progressive challenge on the Fb page for Art by Miran.




This is a cute Christmas image. So I have made a double stutter card for her. Coloured with copics in reds & greens with plenty of glitter to! The mat's for the card have been embossed with a holly embossing folder & then ink with a light & dark green ink. The other extras are the stamped sentiment, holly & the red bow.

Thanks for looking 


Enter this card into
 

7 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jo said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped or digital image on your project Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

Bente Årstad said...

Flott brettekort,
takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos Card and scrap:)

Jytte said...

Such a sweet christmas card!

Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

Jytte, DT :)

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the shape of your card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage,

Helen x

flossbite said...

Super make! Thanks for joining us at CHNC this month. Hope to see you again!
Fiona DT x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Your card is lovely and I love the shape of your card too.
Hugs
Diane Louise (DT) xx