Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 6 November 2015

Kitty Bees !!



This is a challenge for kitty bees 

We have a sponsor who is

 

The Theme this time is 

Perfect Pair/Friendship

This is my card for you.



So I have gone for the Friend card.

Using a image from StitchyBear's

I have coloured her with water colour pens, so give her a soft feel. Then cut her out leaving a tiny boarder. On to a 5 by 5 white card Base, which has gone the dark pink flower cut out background which was cut using the Silhouette. My other extras are the sentiment in pale pink, gold glitter dots & the pink ribbon.

Thanks for looking this challenge is 

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hi Tracey - Thanks for playing in our "BIRTHDAYS" Challenge #116!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

ike said...

Beautiful colouring on the cute Bunny and lovely cut out background :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Tracey, it is nice to see you back at Pattie's. Love your adorable card. That image is just so sweet.

Thanks so much for entering our recent challenge over at Pattie's Creations.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!