Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 22 November 2015

Snowflake Bunnies at Sasayaki Glitter!!




Happy Sunday!!


This is another cutie by Naz at Sasayaki Glitter!!!




So love these cuties!!

So these are called Snowflake Bunnies you can get them from the store here.

I have made a circle card for this one in silver card. I have coloured the bunnies with copcis & lots of glitter. The other extras are the swirl,snowflakes in blue glitter & mirror board,pale blue ribbon. blue glitter sentiment which is a die cut & the faux stitching.

Thanks for looking please go & look at the other cutie in the shop here.

8 comments:

dannys eck said...

Hello Tracey,
so sweet Bunnys. Nice to have you as member at Stampavie and More. Hope to see you again soon.
XXX

Tammy said...

Adorable circle card, the little bunnies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Cazro said...

Your circle card is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at MTTC Caz DT

Pat said...

Great card, super image, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Lynda said...

your card made me smile, it's so cute!! xx I love the shape of it too. Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our Cute and Cuddly challenge, hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

Berina RGA said...

Such an adorable card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenges. Hope to see you again.
-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Fairy Tale Challenge GDT

Pixie Flutterby said...

Super cute and lovely colour choices
Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
Pixie (DT member)

Ger said...

This is so sweet! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic