Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 14 November 2015

mid post for Oddball FB



So middle of November already!!

This is for our reminder FB post

Her is my cutie for you.




HOW CUTE!!!

This is Zebby the Zebra party time you can get him here.


So I'v gone for blue on him, just to be different!!

I have used water coloured in him. I'm in love with them at the mo. Made a scallop rocker card base in white & matted pale blue striped paper. Using a small stamp have added the present & sentiment. The other extra is the bow which I have made form paper & water coloured with the same blue.

Thanks for looking today

ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS IMAGE OR ANY OTHER DIGI STAMP IF YOU PUT DTTRACEY 10 YOU GET 10% OFF

You can found our FB challenge which is anything goes with a Lizzy Love image here. 

No comments: