Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 1 November 2015

New challenge at FB oddballs




So it NOVEMBER!!

That means a new challenge on our ODDBALL FB page!!


This is my card for you.



This cutie is called Silly Chilly Stan . Kept it very simply just used a little colours & lots of crystal glitter. Cut our in the oval shape. The snowflake silver background was made using my silhouette. All this on to the blue glitter card & then white card base. The other extras are the stamp sentiment & the other die cut snowflakes.
DON'T FORGET USING THE DISCOUNT CODE DTTRACEY10 TO GET 10% OFF ANY OF THE DIGITAL IMAGES.
Thanks for looking

Come & join us anything goes challenge using a Oddball image.

The fb challenge is here.


I have enter this card into

glitternsparklechallenge anything goes 

thegloryofchristmaschallenge.-glitter-andor-shine- 

outlawzchallenges./paper-ala-mode-anything-goes

greatimpressionsstamps.bling-on-holidays

5 comments:

debbie said...

love your card... thanks for joining us on Paper ala mode

Mynn xx said...

This is SNOW darling! I adore the fabulous silver snowflakes you added--it's the perfect accent for this sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Angelique said...

Awesome. Love the glitter background in combination with the snowflakes layer. Looks so elegant and delicate

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
OddballArtStamps
OddballArtStamps FB Challenge

sweet art designs said...

What a fun little snowman. Love your snowflakes framing him. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! That images is sooo cute, and I love the design! Thank you for joining our November Challenge at Great Impressions.
Ruza ~ GI Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner