Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 21 November 2015

Thankful at Miss rach



So today is a new challenge we have a FAB freebie to!!!


This is a card I have made using it!!



So I have kept it very simple!
I have coloured my doves in a light grey & covered in crystal glitter!!. This is on a heart scallop base with the red frame which I have cut out on my Silhouette. The other extras are the die cut twigs, die cut sentiment ,red satin bow & the pearl drops all over the card!!

So here is the FREEBIE 

The challenge is here. 

The store is here. 

11 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really pretty I love the birds--
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #168 “Thanksgiving” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Judy V said...

Pretty creation! Thanks for joining us at SASSY Studio Designs for DTBST!

katieo said...

Beautiful lacy card. I love the doves and the pearl details.Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Challenge. Katie DT Member

Beth Brovold said...

Beautifully done...thank you for sharing your talent with us at Fussy and Fancy! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Golden Goddess Designs said...

precious love birds! thanks for sharing with us at Quick Quotes this month!!

Alicia

bymissrach said...

Thank you, Tracey! :) miss rach

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Kim Kelley said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Jessi said...

So cute and pretty! Thank you for joining DTBST this week!

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Tracey, those little birds are so sweet! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Sparkle, Bling and Embellish!) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!