Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 9 November 2015

New Challenge & digi shop!!!



So this post is about a new challenge come up in the new year & the lady also draw her own images & has a shop too!!


This is one of her images I have made into a card.



This pretty thing is called FLYING FAIRY you can get her from the shop HERE.

I have used my BV copics on her & glitter. Then cut her out & place of the fancy oval frame which is a die cut that has had the middle water coloured has a sky!
My other extras are the flower embossing folder,die cut,butterflies ,sentiment, lace & the ink which I have used around the edges to bring out the embossing & also use on the lace.

Thanks for looking 

Keep a EYE out for this new Challenge but the shop up & running now!!



I have enter this card into

artisticinspirationschallenges girlie

No comments: