Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Thursday, 5 November 2015

New release at Julia Spiri today!!



So another set of gorgeous release form Julia.

This is mine image for you.

 

This is the bunny & cake you can get her from the shop here. 


So on to my card



she is so cute!!

I have coloured her with Grey & pink tones using copics & glitter gel pens. Cu tour in a oval & added this to a fancy swirl frame which I cut using my Silhouette. All this on to a white card base with a backing of dark pink glitter card showing from the inside of the card. The other extras are the faux stitching ,dots die cut flowers, butterfly ,stamped sentiment & pink bow.

Thanks for looking today

4 comments:

Camille Short said...

Absolutely love the image - so inspiring!

Mari said...

Such a sweet image in lovely girly card. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :) xx Mari

Helen Haines said...

What a beautiful card the colours as so delicate love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT xx

Abbie Kay said...

Hi, Love the image and the lovely colouring !! All the embellishments are perfect as well. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Abbie ( Co Owner)