Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 5 November 2015

New release at Julia Spiri today!!



So another set of gorgeous release form Julia.

This is mine image for you.

 

This is the bunny & cake you can get her from the shop here. 


So on to my card



she is so cute!!

I have coloured her with Grey & pink tones using copics & glitter gel pens. Cu tour in a oval & added this to a fancy swirl frame which I cut using my Silhouette. All this on to a white card base with a backing of dark pink glitter card showing from the inside of the card. The other extras are the faux stitching ,dots die cut flowers, butterfly ,stamped sentiment & pink bow.

Thanks for looking today

3 comments:

Camille Short said...

Absolutely love the image - so inspiring!

Mari said...

Such a sweet image in lovely girly card. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :) xx Mari

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card the colours as so delicate love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT xx