Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 7 November 2015

MISS RACH CHALLENGE BLOG



Happy Saturday

Sorry I'm late with my post.

So this is our theme for this week

BROWN PAPER

We have a FREEBIE which is so cute!!

So I have made a card with him.

He is called P J BEAR



See how cute is he!!

So start with the base, this is Kraft card make in to a side stepper. Have then added the brown paper mats which I have stamp with a snowflake stamp in white ink. Have added him to the side & coloured with my copics & a touch of white pen. My other extras are the blue snowflakes which are a tattered lace die,sentiment which has been write in blue & white pen & faux stitching in the white to.


On to the second card for today!!


 So this cute is called fairy-dogmother!!

I have made a shutter card for her & added brown glitter paper to a white card base. Coloured her with water colour pens. The other extras are the stars & sentiment which have been GLITTER!!

Love her a great card for any dog lover!!

So to join us this week you need to use a Miss rach image but has PJ BEAR is a freebie which you will find on the from page of the blog here. 

So come & join!! 

The challenge is here. 


I have entry PJ into

pinkgemchallengeblog.-christmas-critters 


I have entry dog into

craftycalendarchallenge.sparkle-bling-embellish- 

3 comments:

Planetsusie said...

I love the expression on the dog's face Tracey - really made me smile! Love the brown glitter paper as well as the shape of your card - gorgeous!! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Sparkle, Bling and Embellish!) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

bymissrach said...

These are so cute. Thank you, Tracey! :)

Lynsey said...

Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x