Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 5 May 2012

8th Challenge at Craftymess

Good morning this is a new challenge for Craftymess. Gem choose the theme this week PINK & CUTE!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk 



This is my card  Holiday Aurora Honey, Which you can buy from the shop buysassystudiodesigns.


So I have coloured her in with promarkers (all the pink ones !). Layred her on to white card which I've cut with a spellbinder & pink glitter around the edges, then on to pink card & back to the white. Added some pink swirls & small flowers to finish off.




Also we are asking that if you would like to do a Guest Design Spot for us in the following challenges, please can you put GDS after your name -

I know some of the Design Team are still going through the comments but we have changed the way we get our winner now, who ever is setting our challenge is now picking the winner and the top 3 and its

The prizes for this challenge are brillaint as usual!!


There are 5 digi from Sassy Studio & 10 charms for the lovely Judie are leader!!  This is her blog so go & take a look great charms.!!














6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Lovely card, fabulous image. Love the design and your pretty delicate colours. Have a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

lindyloo said...

Hi Tracey
very pretty colours that go perfect with the image
linda x

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card, loving all the pink and the wonderful image!

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, and great colours

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours, the flowers and the flourishes
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, very pretty xx