Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 21 May 2012

Blog Hop for Gingerloft

Hello! Welcome to our Gingerloft Creator’s birthday celebration! To celebrate our founder and creator of all of these Fun Gingerloft images we are having a birthday blog hop! We will all be using the same image, Birthday Turtles so that you can see just how versatile Tami’s images can be! You should have come here from  _Elizabeth's’s blog . If not, please start at the main challenge blog and go from there. We will each get to pick a winner from the comments on each of our blogs. That will mean we will have TEN winners! Cool huh? Now, let’s get started!



 My card



Right I have colour the turtle in with promarkers mount up on to blue & green cardstock. Then added a forever friend backing paper. makes some paper hats as embellisment & some blue ribbon to look like streamers added the sentiment & some faux stitching around all the edges.
I hope you like my card & will joy our Blog Hop today.

Now be sure to head on over to - Einat's  blog to see what she has created; but don’t forget to leave me some love! Who knows? Maybe your comment will be the winning one!



 I have entry this card in to


18 comments:

marion said...

What a sweet card, love what you did with the ribbon. Hugs, Marion

Karen C said...

Oh this is fun! Great job!
Hugs,
Your DT Sister - Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

ike said...

Ermm - not sure if my comment went through. !! I wrote it all lovely but then it seemed to disappear :-( I'll check again later. xxx

ike said...

Oh look at that.... it DIDN'T... now - what did I say...... Such a jolly card and I love the layout. This hop is such an inspiration with these lil' turtles. Thank you for sharing with me on this Hop.
Ike xxxx

Crafting Vicky said...

very cute card. Love the ribbon on it. Just wonderful.

Sherry said...

Awesome card!!

Hugs,

Pia S said...

This is such a fun birthday card! And it is perfect for both girls and boys of all ages - well done!
Your design is great and I think those blue ribbons are just perfect as embellishment! Love your card!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome card, love the ribbon on it...
Shirl - teamie!

BethieJ said...

SUPER cute card! Love the way you used the ribbon!!
Have a GREAT day!!
{{Hugs}} from another GL DT Teamie!

Made by Mandy said...

Love your colourful card and the streamers are a fun addition.

Love Mandy xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love the way you used the ribbon. I am so glad I got to participate in this hop with the rest of you. joann Sassy Raggedy

Unknown said...

I really love this image I have enjoyed seeing the creations

Tami said...

Thanks so much for the birthday card. I really enjoy it!!

Unknown said...

This Is So Cute. I have enjoyed This Blog hop

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute, love how you placed the ribbon!

Purple Card Lady said...

What a festive creative! TFS!

Berit Synnøve said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey ! Love your papers.
Hugs Berit

Debbie said...

Does this say Party or what? Love your added details! I may have to borrow this! Love it.

DebbieM