Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 15 May 2012

A New design team for me & challenge

I'm very happy to say I'm part of the Stamp 'n doodle Design Team.

So the challenge for this week is MEN
You have until Monday, May 21 at 11:59pm EST to come play along. You do not need to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP image to play along, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!

If you haven't visited our SHOP yet, make sure you cruise on over to STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP - We have some great digi and rubber stamped images as well as our NEW Scrapbooking line and NEW ITEMS being added all the time! Also, make sure you check out the work of our FABULOUS NEW Tutorial DT members at THE LEARNING CENTER part of the shop.

So I got to use puddles for this challenge

What a sweet little boy & his dog!

So coloured him in with promarkers,using backing papers from my forever friends cd I cut a circle scallops with my spellbinder dies. Added some brass brads & string to finish off. Very simple card but I'm happy with it great for father's day or birthday card.

I hope you like it & will join us this week.

3 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Doesn't he look like he's just having so much fun! Great image Tracey. Helen x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tracey congrats on you DT post.

This is a fab image and the papers are lovely.

Hugs Julie x

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is adorable Tracey I love the pop of yellow with the other brown tones. Congrats on your new DT you will be a wonderful asset to their team.