Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 17 May 2012

Week 29 Challenge at Just Inspirational

Good morning
There a new challenge at Just Inspirational today . This weeks photo chosen by Kelly M is:






 We would like you to interpret the picture however you like; the image itself, the colours, the shape, etc.

Our sponsor are doodlepantry.com


I have used this gorjuss bear coloured with promarkers . Cut him out & layered on to pink glitter card & black. Then did some faux stitching around the edges of the pink layered & the base card. Added some black satin ribbon from my stash, & black butterflies. Finish off with some flowers made with my marianne dies .

I hope you like it & will join us this time , as all well some great prizes!!
Why not come and join our Facebook Group too

Just a quick reminder --
Please remember to link to your project post, not just your blog and
please remember to link back to Just Inspirational in your post.




3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Gorgeous card and lovely colours and details.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Tracey.

Hugs Julie x

Glenda Atkins said...

Aww so sweet, I love the black and pink colours and the teddy image is wonderful!
hugs
glenda