Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe

Today there is a new daily challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe  Jacqy has come up with the theme
SPOTS & STRIPES.

So I have used the lovely image MAX from .thestampingboutique.com
 coloured him with my promarkers, then with a fine pen added the lines in red & blue around the edge.

The backing papers are from a polka doodle Pretty Tuff CD Rom, just love the stripes & spots in these colours. Added the sentiment which is also on the cd. Then just  add a few buttons from my stash & did the faux stitch around the edges again.

16 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is fabulous, great image and those papers are super, love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tracy this is a lovely card, I love your choice of papers and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Such fab vibrant colours of paper, it shows your design off perfectly. Great image too.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lorraine said...

Great card Tracey. Love the image and the papers look fab.
Lorraine x

Sassy Cheryl said...

What perfect image and so wonderfully colored. Love the spots and stripes!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Stitching challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Really stunning card design.Thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel UK this week.

Kerry DT Leader

jkreucher said...

Love your touch of stitching! what a fun card!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl stitches challenge this week!
Judy

Eileen said...

Ooo this is fun.. The stitching adds so much to a card, very attractive.
Thank you for joining us in this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge.
Eileen xx

Glenda Atkins said...

What a great card for a young lad, fabulous design, I love the big and small buttons together, wonderful idea! Your stitching is great, love your card!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fantastic card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Me again just thought I would let you know that this would also fit in to the red white and blue challenge at desmet designs
Lindsay xx

Marie said...

Lindsay was right, fits in with our challenge, thanks for joining us at Desmet Designs

Anonymous said...

Fab card, thank you for sharing it with us a Here Come The Boys! Good Luck Woo x

Anonymous said...

A brilliant card, love the image, thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hiya lol back again to say thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

Saz said...

Hi, what a lovely card, thank you for joining in with us at Desmet designs xxx