Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 23 May 2012

New challenge over at Stamp n doodles

Onto our NEW CHALLENGE this week which is BLING and SPARKLE creations, so let's make a card or project for a male - can't wait to see what you create!  You do not need to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP image to play along, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!

If you haven't visited our SHOP yet, make sure you cruise on over to STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP - We have some great digi and rubber stamped images as well as our NEW Scrapbooking line and NEW ITEMS being added all the time! Also, make sure you check out the work of our FABULOUS NEW Tutorial DT members at THE LEARNING CENTER part of the shop.


So I have coloured them in with promarkers matted on to purple & black card. To add the Bling have used my glitter gel pens on the heart shoes & some of her dress. To finish off used some pearls & purple stones on the corner a purple satin ribbon & the faux stitching !!
I hope you will like my card & join in with this challenge this week!!!




I've entry this card in to

justkeeponcreating./anything goes

divasbydesignchallenge-flourishes

pennyschallengesanything-goes

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Tracey. Gorgeous card. Lovely colours, Cute image and I love your flowers.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Tracey, this is gorgeous! I am loving the image and your flowers are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

marion said...

such a lovely colour. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Marion

Wattage said...

Great card Tracey, love the flowers, Lisa x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, I love this card, great colour, fab flowers and the sweetest image, it has it all!
hugs
glenda

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne
x

Diane Louise J said...

Love your handmade flowers, they look pretty on your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
Diane x

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute!!! Loving the purple! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

~DEANNE~

suzARTe said...

this card is just so sweet, I love the main image and the flowers look really pretty.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)