Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 31 May 2012

Onto our NEW CHALLENGE this week which is GETTING OUTSIDE creations, so let's use that as our motivation - can't wait to see what you create!   You do not need to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP image to play along, but we'd sure LOVE to see one!!

If you haven't visited our SHOP yet, make sure you cruise on over to
STAMP-N-DOODLE SHOP - We have some great digi and rubber stamped images as well as our NEW Scrapbooking line and NEW ITEMS being added all the time! Also, make sure you check out the work of our FABULOUS NEW Tutorial DT members at THE LEARNING CENTER part of the shop.

Also, take note that starting June 6, our challenges will be posting on Wednesdays


I have coloured them in with promarkers & found a sky & grass background so it looks like they are cycling in the countryside!
Matted on to black & peach card added some daisies on the corner & did the faux stitching around the edges to finish off.

Go & look at the shop some lovely image & great prizes on the challenge blog to.

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is just so cute Tracey! I am so loving the image and the background you have created is fabulous xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Tracey this is fabulous, I love the wonderful sky you have have created and the image of the man and child on the bike almost look like they are coming right at you. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card and great job on the scenic background, very realistic looking (merged images?. Love it!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Love the images & the flowers are beautiful x

jane stillman said...

lovely card, so cute, and the background is brilliant x

Gwyneth said...

Love the card. I think that using daisy embelishments as well as putting daisies in the background is a fantastic touch.