Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 11 May 2012

FLOWER POWER CHALLENGE

Good morning over at sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ the challenge is FLOWERS!!

Onto the challenge for this month which will run from Friday 11 May 2012 until mid-day Thursday 31 May 2012.
As the title says this challenge is "flower power". We will accept flowers used on papers or flowers as embellishments.
The prize on offer is 3 Sweet Pea Stamps.
*******
Don't forget to leave your link and only use Sweet Pea Images.

This is my card make with one of the lovely sweet pea stamps.  Have gone for yellows & blues for a change. So coloured her with promarkers & layered her on to yellow & blue card from my stash. added the blue ribbon along the middle & the faux stitching on the edges & the dots over the base card. And some of my gorjuss flowers I've made one with yellow glitter card, the yellow card that I used in the layered & the blue..

I hope you like it & will join us this month.


I HAVE ENTRY THIS CARD IN TO

glittergeeks.blogspot.-wings-and-things.html

craftyribbonschallenge..flowers

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Ok. I am in love with your flowers, they are terrific! Love the blue and white colour theme and the fabulous image!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Oh my word, this is gorgeous. I love the colour combination, beautiful flowers too.
Fab image so wonderfully layered.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tracey, this is a gorgeous card. I don't remember ever seeing this stamp but it's lovely. Love the addition of the flowers. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, loving the colour scheme and the flowers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers Tracey how fabulous what a great card , fantastic work and well done.
Hugs Elaine
Enjoy the weekend

Carol C said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, I love the flowers. The colours are so fresh looking :) Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Carol :) x

Paula said...

Wow your flowers look fantastic! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Ren-Yi said...

Lovely flowers. I love this fun bright color. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Unknown said...

Great card, love your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan