Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My little race driver

This AJ the race car driver you can get him from thestampingboutique. I have coloured him whit my promarkers. Cut him out & added a blue background from my stash on to a white card stock. Then made some little flags to go beside the happy birthday sentiment which I made on my Cricut.


9 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

What a fun card Tracey! Helen x

jane stillman said...

great card x

Kate M said...

Really cute child's card.
Kate
x

Katherine said...

Super card - perfect for a little man or a big kid :)

Chris said...

Great card such fun I love it. Chris xx

Sandy S said...

Great card! and the all works so wonderful together!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S
SS DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, just a delightful fun card!

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute fab fun card
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x