Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 3 May 2012

New Challenge at Digi Doodles Shop Challenges

This week it Karen turn & the theme is anything goes. I have used this gorjuss images from the shop which you can found here.

This is the Lilac. I have used my Spectum Noirs for this image,then added some lavender distress ink . I have used some of my spellbinder dies to make the layreds in purple & purple flowers backing paper from my crafty stash.Added some white & purple satin ribbon down the middle & made the big bow for the corner . To finish added some small silver flowers.



To join our challenges you don’t have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do use one, your entry will count twice. You are also allowed to enter our challenge as many times as you like, as long as you enter with a new card/craft.
The winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop where you’ll be spoilt for choice, as there are so many great images to choose from. We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs.



I hope you like my post & will go & have a look at the challenge & join us.

I've entry this card in to

paperprettiesblog.- flowers

littledarlingschallenges.- flowers

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

This is beautiful Tracey. I love this image (I have it too). Fabulous design and gorgeous colours too. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Tracey. Very calming.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card and in my favorite colour too
linda x

MiMi Dibble said...

LOVE lilacs. My favorite. Really pretty.

Unknown said...

Tracey what a lovely card I Love lilac well done Fab work hugs Elaine

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,love your colouring and pretty papers
tracey x

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, love the Lilacs and your bow is so very pretty! Great design!

Judy said...

Very very pretty! Love the colors and papers.

xx

Janiel/ janny said...

beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Darlings.
hugs, Janiel

Denise said...

Very pretty card.
Hugs
Denise xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Hi Tracey
Gorgeous card. Just love the flowers and the colour chose you've used. Great colouring and card layout.
Jenny xx

Bettina L. said...

This is really pretty Tracey. Love the colour scheme and the design with the double bow. Bettina xx