Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 6 May 2012

Challenge at Platypus

The new challenge over at platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.uk/ this time is FLOWERS. So have used the lovely DAISY image from Tracey shop here.


So using my Docraft Digital Designer I made the backing paper from the image,then coloured in with promarkers & decoupage the daisy up. Layered on to pink mirror board which I cut out with one of my spellbinders. Made some small daisies ,added pink ribbon on the edges a sentiment & to finish some white & pink pearls.

There will be some great prizes this time so go & have a look.

8 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card hun...

Thanks stopping by mine & leaving such kinds words about my card...much appreciated!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is gorgeous that flower really stands out with the pink mirri card behind it, the colour and design look wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the flower looks great!
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty and love the 3 D flowers! Hugz

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the flower! Jo xxx

ddazzled71 said...

Tracey this is so pretty in pink, I really love the foil behind your main flower and sentiment. Beautifully Done!

jane stillman said...

gorgeous card

Glenda Atkins said...

This is beautiful,lovely flowers and great colours and details!