Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Challenge #26 at TTCRD

This time at TTCRD we have a Photo Inspiration, must use ribbon. This is the photo

We are sponsor by

The prizes are a goodie bag & $10. Great prizes you can found Gilli lovely  blog here
& you will found Michelle Perkett blog here

So please go & take a look.


Right this is my DT card for the challenge




I have used VICTORIAN GILLI which you can get here

I have made a backing paper using my CAP to give it the feel of matting & layering. Coloured the image with promarkers & added a big satin peach bow to finish.

1 comment:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love the colour scheme Tracey! Nice flowers and butterflies. Helen x