Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 May 2012

New challenge at Lexi's Creations

Good Morning there is a new challenge over at Lexi's Creations today
BLACK WHITE PLUS OTHER COLOUR!!

The sponsor for this challenge is .fairydustcrafts. so a great prize again!!

So i have used this gorjuss image from fairy dust. As you can see it my Mum birthday card to. She love Oriental things. So I hope she like this card to. I have colour her with promarkers Added a black gloss frame then layered on to a red mat. Used a background from one of my My Craft Studio cd then used some black ribbon in the middle & used my spellbinder blossom die again just love it & made 3 flowers in the red black gloss & white, to finish off added the pearls & black gems.

I hope you like it & will join us this time. 

9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is lovely Tracey the red with black is very effective.

Hugs Julie x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Tracey. Such a fab card, I love that image and your design is lovely.
Love Sandra xxx

Linda Simpson said...

A really beautiful card Tracey.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Very pretty Tracey! I love the black/white/red together. Your coloring and flowers are gorgeous.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Tracy, love the eastern theme and your flowers are awesome!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love the flowers Tracey and the colour combo looks fab! Helen x

NanaConnie said...

Love the black, white and red, Tracey! What fantastic flowers. Great matting on your image and your dp is perfect.

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Tracey, How lovely is this card, your Mum is bound to fall in love with it. Fabulous flowers they really pop out from the card, absolutely gorgeous...I love the matting and layering the way you have used a glossy card with a matt, very effective. Thank you for the inspiration you bring to the DT.
Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers, Tracey. Very nice card :)

Chrizette
fellow DT Member - Lexi's
Celestial Things