Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 21 May 2012

Challenge #7 Colour Challenge Platypus Creek

Good morning everyone having a busy day today & it's only Monday!!!

This is the new challenge over at .platypuscreekdigitals this fortnight something abit different!!!

You need to make a project using these colours!

So I have used the Out-of-This-World-Digi-Set

So I have used a background from one of my digikits from Craft Artist. So using the digi printed on to the coloured card & paper piece to make up the picture. This is a fun birthday card for any little boy my youngest son like it!!!

You don't have to use a Platypus Creek Digital file on your entry, but we love it when you do. We will be drawing one random winner from all the entries and they will receive a digi file of their choice from Platypus Creek Digitals. If your entry includes a Platypus Creek file you will receive a second file of choice. The random winner will receive a winners badge to display on their blog and we will also award a top three.

I hope you will joy us this time!!!

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous designed card for a young boy, It has all the essential ingredients , outer space , a ship and an alien! fab job!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation love it hun!
Hugs Shell xx

ddazzled71 said...

Tracey I just love what you have created here with this stamp set. Your moon and colors are fabulous. xx

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a fun card Tracey! It's OUTTA THIS WORLD! LOL. Great job using the color inspiration. Denise PCD DT

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic card Tracey, great use of the colours.