Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Princess Fairy

I seem to be doing alot of pink lately. I've made another pink card!!












I have use a digi from one of my My Craft Studio cd.  Coloured her with my promarkers & added some crystal glitter on the wings crowns & wands. The circle are made with some backing paper from my stash. I have added foam pads to the fairy to puch her to the front. Then added some white & pink ribbon which I have twist to give a different effect.  Added the sentiment which I have added some faux stitches & more white ribbon.







I hope you like it.







I have put this card in to





17 comments:

Anne said...

Cute as a button. Love how you've used the wand and crown as your embellies:)
Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions
Anne x

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too cute, fabulous card done in pink. Wonderful!

Karen said...

Wonderful interpretation of the sketch, beautiful coloring of your darling image. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, beautiful colours.

Hugs Julie x

Miradormakings said...

such a cute card.

Joan x

Linda Simpson said...

This is a very cute card Tracey, lovely colours too :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Cute card hun. xx

Anonymous said...

Cute card. xx

Unknown said...

Cute card , it does us no harm indulging the things we like :-) . I also have 2 boys and sometimes I just need to be girly.

Its lovely, Claire x

Gwyneth said...

Cute image. Perfect for a little girl's card.

Vee Cassidy said...

What a lovely card. sometimes I find I am using a lot of one colour or paper or something, too! But why worry when you are producing such lovley work? Vee xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet card, love the papers and the cute image
Lindsay xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Tracey,Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions this week.Hugs Debbie x

Joey said...

Awww Tracy this is so cute! gorgeous design, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Kerry said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Crystal said...

So cute, love all the pink & the bling too! thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week over at Critter Sketch :)

Joanna M. said...

So cute. Thanks for joining in the ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew.
~Jo