Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Challenge at TTCRD

It a HAPPY BIRTHDAY time at the TTCRD 1 TODAY!!!

So this challenge is to made a Mother's day card with pearls. She is a gorjuss image I've coloured her in with my promarkers maked some of my paper roses in a bright blue colour added the leaves in the orange which I have matted with the blue. Added to finish the pearls. A simple card but I do like the way she turn out. I wanted to try the orange & I do think it goes well with this blue.

I hope you like it & will do us this time.

This is Susanna Shopper & she was design by digidarladesigns.com which is one of the sponsor for this challenge & she is giving away 5 DIGIS. We also have other sponsors for this challenge who are
disdigidownloads.blogspot who are giving a $10 voucher

pezadoodle.com who are giving $20

papertemptress.com who are giving $25


So some FAB PRIZES !!!!


I have entry this card in to






13 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow..... these colours are beautiful x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. Fab card, love the image and design. The colours are lovely together too. I have this image and I use it a lot, fun to colour.
Happy crafting and enjoy your day. With love, Sandra xxx

julie_woolston said...

A beautiful card love the colour combo and such a sweet image.

Hugs Julie x

jane stillman said...

So sweet and fab colours x

lindyloo said...

awwwww what a sweet image she is just so cute hugs linda x

Emma Goddard said...

Great card hun, love the colours you have used. Good luck with the challenges xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

You've used great colours to showcase this fun image Tracey ... lovely card! Helen x

Unknown said...

I too love the colors you used. This is super fantastic.
I am so impressed.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

Unknown said...

Tracey isnt she pretty , fab card love those flowers Hugs Elaine

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very nice Tracey. Love the image and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Good luck in the drawing. Sassy Raggedy

Purple Card Lady said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Kim Bell said...

She is so cute. She reminds me of me shopping for craft goodies. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Hugz
Kim

Kelly said...

Such a lovely card! I love your blue flowers too.
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
Hugs, Kelly xxx